- You’ll learn more about your chosen career pathway (Banking or Markets) within the Investment Bank.
- You'll see and experience how we work and collaborate across the bank to deliver the best solutions for our clients
- You'll understand what skills you need to build a successful career with Barclays.
Our Spring Week Programme, provides a unique opportunity to better understand how the different business areas within an investment bank operate. Understand the skills and abilities required to build a successful future career within one of the world’s largest and most successful banks.
- Applications are now closed.
What to expect
In just one week, we’ll improve your understanding of how an Investment Bank operates through a wide range of immersive experiences and insights.
At the end of your Spring Week, you’ll have a clear picture of what we do and where you skills, experiences and career ambitions are best matched You’ll also automatically be considered for, and maybe even offered, a place on one of our Summer Internship programmes.
How you’ll develop
Through work shadowing, workshops, interactive skills sessions, project work and networking opportunities, you’ll gain an incredible insight into a career within your chosen area (Banking or Markets). There will be presentations, case studies and social events with senior leaders to help you gain a deeper understanding and build your network.
Our Spring Week also provides you with technical and business knowledge and professional skills training to start building your career.
Click here to find out about our Spring Week development journey.
Who thrives here?
- You'll be a first year university student in any degree discipline
- You'll be a highly motivated individual and keen to work in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving
- You'll need a strong desire to learn about business and finance, be resourceful, have an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong work ethic to enable you to deliver to tight timescales.