- You’ll gain knowledge and experience many different parts of our Functions business
- Understand how Group Functions operate and drive business success
- If you take part in our Spring Week you’ll automatically be considered for a Summer Internship within your chosen Group Function
Our Spring Week provides you with the unique opportunity to gain experience and understand what you need to build a successful career in one of our Group Functions; Compliance, Finance, Human Resources, Internal Audit, Marketing, Risk, or Treasury.
- Application Deadline
- Applications are now open. We sometimes close application periods early due to high demand, so apply now to avoid disappointment.
What to expect
In just one week you’ll gain a broad understanding of how our Group Functions operate and how they ensure our business changes faster than our market. You’ll experience how we support our colleagues to deliver for our customers and clients and where your skills might fit.
If you take part in our Spring Week we may consider you for our Summer Internship within your chosen Group Function.
How you’ll develop
Through work shadowing,
workshops, project work, interactive skills sessions and networking
opportunities, you’ll gain an incredible insight into a career with Group
Functions. There will be presentations, case studies and social events to help
build your network, soft skills and business knowledge.
Click here to find out about our Spring Week development journey.
Who thrives here?
- You'll be a first year university student in any degree discipline
- You'll be motivated about pioneering new services and setting new standards
- You'll also need to be analytical, hard-working, team-orientated and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Customer-orientation is essential, being resilient, drive and having pride in a job well done