- Understand how we support the growth of our Corporate clients, enable companies to make and take payments and deliver sophisticated solutions to HNW & UHNW clients.
- A unique opportunity to better understand how we are redefining our services and products to fully match our customer needs and expectations.
- Gain invaluable experience of how we build better solutions and smarter relationships with our customers and clients.
The banking industry is changing. We need our people to think differently. Disrupting the status quo and driving new customer centric solutions. Joining Spring week will put you at the forefront of a new way of banking. Whether it’s working collaboratively to build new customer and client relationships, providing integrated product solutions, getting immersed in innovation and digital thinking or partnering with senior leaders on strategic projects, you’ll gain an understanding of how we operate. Our Insight week provides the unique opportunity to explore where your talent belongs.
- Applications for 2020 will open later this year.
What can you expect?
Improve your outlook in just one week. Give us a week in spring, and we can show you the ins and outs of two of Barclays large, successful businesses. You’ll gain a unique understanding of our different business areas and at the end, you’ll have a clear idea of what we do and where you might fit. If you take part in our Spring Insight week you’ll automatically be considered for a summer internship the following year.
How you'll develop
Our Spring Insight week will
provide you with the perfect introduction of technical and business knowledge
and soft skills training to start building your career. Through work shadowing,
workshops, interactive skills sessions and networking opportunities, you’ll
gain an incredible insight into what a career could offer within Private Bank, Corporate Banking or Barclaycard International. There will be
presentations, case studies, an assessment centre survival workshop and even a
few social events.
Click here to find out about our Spring Week development journey.
Who thrives here
- You'll be in your first year at university in any degree discipline
- You should understand the need to develop a holistic understanding of our banking products and services, the customers and clients we serve and how our divisions work together
- You'll have entrepreneurial flair and the drive and determination to push their own career and take advantage of all the great opportunities that our business has to offer
- You'll be agile, curious and digitally savvy, with the traditional networking and relationship building skills needed to develop the long term relationships our business thrives upon.