- Gain invaluable experience of how we build better and smarter relationships with customers and clients
- You’ll gain an understanding of the different businesses that form part of our Barclays UK entity.
- A unique opportunity to better understand how we are redefining our services and products to meet our customer needs and expectations.
You’ll gain real insights into a truly transformational business. Understand how we are driving true innovation to deliver a best in class customer experience, all just in one week. You might even gain a summer internship too. The banking industry is changing. We need our people to think differently. Disrupting the status quo and driving new customer centric solutions. Joining Spring Week will put you at the forefront of a new way of banking. Whether it’s working collaboratively to build new customer and client relationships, providing integrated product solutions or partnering with senior leaders on strategic projects, you’ll gain an understanding of how we operate. Spring Week provides the unique opportunity to explore where your talent belongs and you might even be considered for a Summer Internship too.
- Application Deadline
- Applications are now open. We sometimes close application periods early due to high demand, so apply now to avoid disappointment.
What to expect
You’ll gain a unique understanding of our different business areas and at the end, you’ll have a clear idea of what we do and where your skills and interests best align. If you take part in our Spring Week, there is the chance to be considered for a Summer Internship the following year.
How you'll develop
Our Spring Week will provide you with the perfect introduction of technical and business knowledge and soft skills training to start building your career. Through work shadowing, workshops, interactive skills sessions and networking opportunities, you’ll gain an incredible insight into what a career could offer. There will be presentations, case studies, an assessment centre survival workshop and even a few social events.
Click here to find out more about our Intern development journey.
Who thrives here
- You'll be in your first year at university in any degree discipline
- You should understand the need to develop a holistic understanding of our banking products and services, the customers and clients we serve and how our divisions work together
- You'll have entrepreneurial flair and the drive and determination to push their own career and take advantage of all the great opportunities that our business has to offer
- You'll be agile, curious and digitally savvy, with the ability to develop the long term relationships our business thrives upon.