- Watch your boldest ideas transform the way we do business
- Work with the very latest technology and some of the very best people
- Developer Pathway - Use your coding expertise to develop our next innovation
- Technology Analyst Pathway - Digitally savvy but no prior coding experience? This is the route for you
Let our commitment to innovation become your platform for growth. Our technology team changes the way we work - and often the way that our industry thinks. It’s why we invest so much in the technology that’s right for our business. It’s also why we’ll invest heavily in your development too.
What to expect
Whichever pathway you choose, you’ll work in a fast-changing and dynamic technical environment. We recruit for both technical (Developer) and non-technical (Technology Analyst) roles here, so what you can expect will vary dependent on what you do for us. But from coding to project management, you’ll work with experts in a wide range of technologies and languages. That includes Windows, Unix, C++, Java, C#, VB, VBA, SQL, Perl, Oracle, Linux, Python, Hadoop, scripting languages, grid computing, big data and real-time systems. The challenges you’ll face could include:
- Enhancing the functionality of systems and applications
- Analyzing code to find new process improvements
- Writing scripts for data pulls and analysis
- Developing user interfaces for applications
- Working with business areas to understand and meet their needs
- Designing and innovating products using the newest technologies
- Working with Data to improve efficiencies
- Provide an intelligence-led approach to cyber security.
How you'll develop
You’ll gain extraordinary exposure, working with the leading innovators behind services like Pingit, Talking ATMs, and bPay. As well as learning from our team’s collective expertise, you’ll start to build your own.
From day one, our structured and on-the-job training will give you the knowledge you need when you need it, and detailed performance coaching will keep your progress on track. Through our Learning and Development offering, you’ll also be able to opt into opportunities that suit your needs and career ambitions, from mentoring and professional development courses to qualifications that enhance your skills. In short, you’ll build a career of your own choosing, and build the enthusiasm to want to push boundaries to achieve better.
Click here to find out more about our Graduate development journey.
Who thrives here
We’re looking for innovators who have a relentless curiosity to harness and create new technology, to provide a distinctive colleague, client and customer experience. Whether you have existing tech expertise or simply a fascination for the digital world, we are the place for you.