As a Cyber Security Analyst you’ll be part of a global team. You’ll be at the forefront of technological innovations that defend against cybercrime, protect against fraud and help embed a holistic security culture that enables the bank to operate in a safe, secure and seamless way.
- Applications for 2021 will open in Autumn 2020.
What to expect
Your programme will consist of two twelve month rotations, where you’ll have the opportunity to gain experience within two of the five areas that make up the Chief Security Office:
- Security Operations: in Joint Operations Centres, various teams across the business including cyber security, resilience, financial crime and technology come together to identify, prevent, monitor and respond to threats against our customers, colleagues and the Barclays estate.
- Physical Security and Investigations: the security of our people, premises and assets is at the heart of our business. Having appropriate policies and processes in place to mitigate against threats help safeguard our global operations and ensure the seamless running of the business.
- Operational Resilience: ensuring Barclays has the right strategy in place to withstand external threats and disruptions so that it’s business as usual for customers and clients every day.
- Identity and Access Management: enabling Barclays colleagues have the right access to IT systems on a daily basis so that they can serve our customers and clients.
How you'll develop
Our clients and customers should expect nothing less than excellence. That’s why you can expect the very best training, development, leadership, mentoring and support to help you become the very best in banking.
The Initial Training Programme (ITP) will provide you with a strong foundation of technical and business knowledge to start building your career. Next, the Barclays Academies are your gateway to learning and development. They offer an extensive range of learning resources covering business specific skills, personal development programmes and leadership development. And our Digital Immersion programme gives all colleagues the skills to make the most of our expanding digital world.
What’s more, we want to understand and support your individual career goals. We offer various opportunities to gain professional qualifications – dependent on the programme that you join.
Click here to find out more about our Graduate development journey.
Who thrives here
A STEM degree would be beneficial, especially in Cyber Security and Artificial Intelligence.