Treasury works across the group, and around the world, to help us navigate the ever-changing financial landscape. Join us here and you’ll work globally, contribute to key projects and learn how Treasury balances the supply and demand of money and capital.
- Applications are now closed.
What to expect
Expect responsibility and plenty of opportunities to make an impact. It starts with intensive training that equips you with the skills and knowledge to get your two rotations, each lasting a year, off to a flying start. During the programme you’ll learn how to:
- Develop reports to reduce our liquidity risk and maintain our value
- Manage and optimise the Bank’s long-term funding plans
- Aggregate and hedge the interest rate risks we face and meet our funding needs
- Manage and invest the Bank’s liquidity buffer and excess capital to generate revenue
- Collaborate with senior professionals, clients and other teams within the Bank.
How you’ll develop
This is your first step towards promotion to Assistant Vice President – and we’ll give you all the tools to get there. From day one, you’ll start building the skills and experience for a successful career. In-depth performance coaching will keep your progress on track. You’ll have many opportunities to expand your network and we’ll also help you gain an accredited qualification.
Who thrives here
People of any degree discipline who have strong analytical and interpersonal skills, are highly motivated and meticulous with detail and who enjoy working in a fast paced environment.