Help us identify the brightest leaders of leaders
Meet the programme that’s taking talented leaders to new heights: the Masters Apprenticeship. Each year, we’re offering this programme to a select group of colleagues at AVP to Director level, giving them the chance to advance their skills and our bank, as they study for a Masters apprenticeship in leadership, incorporating an MSc in Business and Strategic Leadership at Cranfield University. Naturally, we need candidates with huge potential – and we need your help to find them.
In a hurry?
Download the key facts of the programme.Download guide
Why suggest your colleague?
Please note: eligibility doesn't guarantee your colleague a place, and we'll be ranking applicants to find the top 30 most promising candidates for the programme. Having said that, if we're oversubscribed with exceptional candidates, there's a chance we may offer some colleagues the opportunity to defer to the following year's cohort.
Putting your colleague forward – do’s and dont's
- Consider your commitment and the impact on your team
- Handpick one or two colleagues and approach them privately
- Make sure your colleague is eligible
- Give them enough time to decide
- Send them to joinus.barclays/masters for more information
- Recommend more people than you could spare
- Ask around for volunteers: handpick your candidates instead
- Leave it too late for your colleague to make a fair application
- Pressure or rush your colleague to say yes – they don’t have to
- Assume your colleague now has a place – it’s competitive
Your search did not return any results