Two and a half years might not seem like much, but joining the Cross Asset Sales and Structuring team in New York, those 30 months will define your whole career trajectory. Learn the analytical and business skills to drive results for teams bank-wide, and find out just how far you’ll go.
- Application Deadline
What to expect
It starts with intense training: seven weeks where we’ll surround you with all the skills, product and business knowledge you need to succeed.
Now you’re ready and we’ll cut straight to it: joining the New York office in Cross Asset Sales and Structuring. This global team provides tailored and innovative investment solutions to a host of clients, covering: private banks/wirehouses and broker dealers; insurance companies; pensions and endowments, and asset managers.
With various teams involved, you might learn the ropes from existing Sales colleagues or from the Cross Asset Structuring team. Either way, there are any number of challenges you’ll face, including:
- Monitoring runs and markets from trading
- Assisting in producing trade pricing for clients
- Liaising with structuring for trade ideas and pricing
- Working with support personnel to ensure excellent client service throughout the trade process
How you'll develop
Your ambitions are yours to achieve – but there are so many people here to help you. In this supportive, collaborative environment, you’ll build lasting links with peers, senior leaders, and even clients. And of course, your dedicated program manager will be on hand even beyond your first few years with us, helping you:
- Participate in formal and informal training, meeting your individual needs
- Receive performance coaching and build on feedback
- Find opportunities to expand your network and build leadership skills
- Follow the path from our analyst program to Assistant Vice President
Who thrives here
People who want their team to thrive. You’re positive, you communicate well, and you’re also a motivated self-starter. You can take control of a whole series of tasks and never take your eye off the ball: you’ll get the work done and solve any puzzle, guaranteed.
There’s no specific major we look for, but finance and banking are a central part of our everyday, so you’ll need to share our passion and be curious to learn more. Analytical skills are a must, of course, and a little programming or database experience would be useful too, though not essential.