- Program dates are May 2-3 for women and May 16-17 for ethnically diverse students
- Potentially interview for a summer 2019 internship (at the program or later in the season)
- Take part in business and skill building workshops
- Receive the support of a mentor
As a sophomore, now is the time to bring focus to your career path and develop the essential skills that will help you succeed after you graduate. Use the Sophomore Springboard program to prepare for a future financial services career.
- Applications are open. Apply by April 1 at the below links.
Career preparation and skills development
We’re offering talented, motivated undergraduate sophomores an opportunity to visit our New York office and explore career opportunities in the following areas:
- Banking (apply here)
- Sales and Trading (apply here)
Please apply to one area, instead of both. This will assist us in the selection process.
During the program, you will take part in business workshops, as well as specialized soft skill training and interview preparation. There will be plenty of opportunities to network with Barclays employees and your fellow program participants.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment, where everyone’s perspective is valued. Sophomore Springboard is designed to attract and educate high-achieving, underrepresented candidates, including female, Black, Hispanic/Latino, Native American and LGBTQAI students, as well as military veterans and students with disabilities.